Photo and graphic contest winners (February-April 2023)

This picture of pizza at Zorba’s in San Francisco by Jameson Datoc of Archbishop Riordan High School in San Francisco was honored in the category of BEST FOOD PHOTO in HiE’s April 2023 contest.

The following photos and graphics were honored in Headliners in Education’s (free) contests. For information about Headliners in Educations or HiE contests, drop a note to [email protected].

Best Food Photo (April 2023)

Jameson Datoc, The Crusader, Archbishop Riordan High School, San Francisco. See original work HERE

This picture of pizza at Zorba’s in San Francisco by Jameson Datoc of Archbishop Riordan High School in San Francisco was honored in the category of BEST FOOD PHOTO in HiE’s April 2023 contest. (Jameson Datoc / The Crusader / Archbishop Riordan High School )

Best Local Photo (March 2023)

Anna Bellville, The Harbinger, Algonquin Regional High, Northborough, Mass. See original work HERE

This picture by Anna Bellville of Algonquin Regional High School in Northborough, Mass., was honored in the category of BEST LOCAL PHOTO in HiE’s March 2023 contest. Here is the original caption: Valentina hangs from balloons while walking across a performers arm in the show Cirque du Soleil at the Worcester DCU Center. (Anna Bellville / The Harbinger / Algonquin Regional High School)

Best Local Photo (March 2023)

Zema Nasirov, The Octagon, Sacramento (Calif.) Country Day School. See original work HERE

This picture by Zema Nasirov of Sacramento (Calif.) Country Day School was honored in the category of BEST LOCAL PHOTO in HiE’s March 2023 contest. Here is the original caption: Dakota the Husky was looking for a forever home on Dec. 2. (Zema Nasirov / The Octagon / Sacramento (Calif.) Country Day School)

Best Infographic (March 2023)

Sam Kimball, Redwood Bark, Redwood High, Larkspur, Calif. See original work HERE

A portion of the infographic by Sam Kimball of Redwood High School in Larkspur, Calif., honored in the category of BEST INFOGRAPHIC in HiE’s March 2023 contest. (Sam Kimball / Redwood Bark / Redwood High School )

Best Photo of 2022 (February 2023)

Sydney Endicott, Fusion, Maize (Kan.) Career Academy. See original photo HERE

This picture by Sydney Endicott of Maize (Kan.) Career Academy was honored in the category of BEST PHOTO OF 2022 in HiE’s February 2023 contest. Here is the original caption: Josh Glover balances on two straps to stay up away from the mud. (Sydney Endicott / Fusion / Maize (Kan.) Career Academy)

Best Photo of 2022 (February 2023)

Leah Knipper-Davis, Raider Times, Watertown (Mass.) High. See original photo HERE

This picture by Leah Knipper-Davis for the Raider Times at Watertown (Mass.) High was honored in the category of BEST PHOTO OF 2022 in HiE’s February 2023 contest. Here is the original caption: Scenes from the 100th Thanksgiving high school football game between Watertown and Belmont, which was played at Fenway Park on Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2022. Watertown won the game, 21-7. (Leah Knipper-Davis / Raider Times / Watertown (Mass.) High)

Best Photo of 2022 (February 2023)

Skyla Cacace, Raider Times, Watertown (Mass.) High. See original photo HERE

This picture by Skyla Cacace for the Raider Times at Watertown (Mass.) High was honored in the category of BEST PHOTO OF 2022 in HiE’s February 2023 contest. Here is the original caption: Scenes from the 100th Thanksgiving high school football game between Watertown and Belmont, which was played at Fenway Park on Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2022. Watertown won the game, 21-7. (Skyla Cacace / Raider Times / Watertown (Mass.) High)

–Updated April 8, 2023–